Our curriculum provides each child opportunities to learn about God and the love of Jesus, to love learning, and to be prepared with the basic skills needed for elementary school. Our goal is for each child to truly enjoy the learning process.
Our curriculum is teacher generated with age appropriate activities and learning experiences that foster the growth and development of the whole child. We teach academic, social, physical motor, communication, and self-help skills that will lead each child to independence and confidence in a school setting.
Our program features:
- Special support staff including art, music, science, movement, and Spanish
- Age appropriate units
- Monthly Chapels and Bible verses for ages 3-5
- Every day ends with prayer
- Community outreach projects
- In-house special events and field trips
- State-of-the-art playground
- Each child is treated as an individual
- Monthly newsletters
- Healthy snacks provided by parents of Toddlers to Fours
- A parent handbook is provided for each family explaining our policies and program in depth
- Well-trained staff required to keep at least 24 hours of pre-school courses current each year, plus CPR and Safe Sanctuary certification