Sunday, July 12, 2020 | 9AM & 11:15AM
WELCOME FOR REV. AMBER LEA GRAY
On Sunday, July 12, we will welcome Rev. Amber Lea Gray and her husband Andrew Gray.
Rev. Amber Lea Gray’s first Sunday at Marietta FUMC will be on July 12. She will be preaching at both the 9AM and 11:15AM services. Before her arrival we would love for you to send her a welcome email along with a photo of you and your family to create a “Get to Know Us” book. In these days of social distancing and limited opportunities to gather, this will be a great way for her to learn faces and get to know who you are. Please send your emails and photos to Beth Dawson by Friday, July 3.
There will also be a Watermelon Welcome for Amber Lea and her husband, Andrew, on July 12 from 2-4PM at the Pavilion. Come share some watermelon and cookies for a social distant welcome!
7 THINGS TO KNOW FOR WORSHIP
We are excited for our first indoor worship on Sunday, July 5, in the Family Life Hall! As we prepare to resume worship indoors, we want to share a few details with you:
1. Please let us know you are coming to worship and at which service. This is important for us to plan and have a quick check-in. Seating is first come, first serve.
2. If you are a higher-risk individual or do not feel comfortable yet, we encourage you to stay home and join us for an online Service at 9AM and 11:15AM.
3. Please wear a mask, if you don’t have a mask, we can provide for you. It is recommended that elementary age children also wear masks, parent discretion for younger children. This is an act of love for others and concern for the health and safety of everyone, especially those who may be more vulnerable.
4. When you arrive, stop by one of the check-in tents to tell them your name so we know that you are present.
5. Please stay 6 feet apart from other households at all times, and ushers will assist you in finding a seat.
6. As much as we want to, no high-fives, handshakes, or hugs.
7. Please stay home if you do not feel well, have a temperature, or are displaying any other symptoms of the virus.