WORSHIP IN THE PARK FOR PATRIOTIC SUNDAY
SUN JUNE 28 | 9AM & 11:15AM
Join us on June 28, at 9AM or 11:15AM for worship in the Park on Polk
for our Patriotic Service. Online services also will take place.
The Park on Polk is located on our church campus: 56 Whitlock Ave NW.
We are making every effort to worship in safe and meaningful ways and we are asking you to help us do this. Please watch the video for more information!
- Please let us know which service you plan to attend. This is important for planning purposes as well as taking attendance before worship, since we will not be passing the pew pads. You can enter your information beginning Monday, June 22 at 9AM on the church website – it takes just a moment! Follow this link to provide your information for Sunday. Contact Kelly Duncan with any questions.
- If you are a higher-risk individual or do not feel comfortable yet, we encourage you to stay home and join us for an excellent online Patriotic Service at 9AM and 11:15AM.
- We ask that you wear a mask at least until you are seated in the park.
- Bring your own chair or blanket, and a cup of coffee or tea but please, no food.
- When you arrive, stop by one of the attendance tents to tell them your name so we know that you are present.
- Please stay 6 feet apart from other households at all times, and find a spot to sit that is 6 feet away from other households. This is an act of love for others and concern for the health and safety of everyone, especially those who might be more vulnerable than us.
- As much as we want to, no high-fives, handshakes or hugs.
- Please stay home if you do not feel well, have a temperature, or any other symptoms of the virus.
- There will be limited restroom availability.
- Dress casually!
SIGN UP TO USHER FOR IN-PERSON WORSHIP
SUN JUNE 28 | 9AM & 11:15AM| PAVILION IN THE PARK ON POLK
We are excited to get back to in-person worship! As we return, the usher duties will be different than before, but still very important. If you are comfortable returning to an usher position or are new to ushering, we would love to have you serve. Our first in-person worship service will be on Sunday, June 28, in the Pavilion with upcoming services in the Family Life Hall. Usher training will be offered online.