Click Here to register for our Worship in the Park featuring Dr. Oral Moses, Sunday, August 2, 9AM
We are looking forward to worshiping with you! Please fill out this information in advance to help make Sunday morning attendance a smooth process:
*Fill out information for yourself and family members under “attendee.” You will only fill out this information once.
*If your information is already in Planning Center, please make sure everything is up to date.
*Choose which date or dates you will be attending.
INFORMATION FOR WORSHIP
- Please let us know you are coming using the link above.
- If you are a higher-risk individual or do not feel comfortable yet, we encourage you to stay home and join us for an excellent online worship at 9AM and 11:15AM.
- We ask that you wear a mask at least until you are seated in the park. If you don’t have a mask, we can provide for you. It is recommended that children age 3 and up also wear masks
- Bring your own chair or blanket and a cup of coffee or tea but please, no food.
- When you arrive, stop by one of the attendance tents to tell them your name so we know that you are present.
- Please stay 6 feet apart from other households at all times, and find a spot to sit that is 6 feet away from other households. This is an act of love for others and concern for the health and safety of everyone, especially those who may be more vulnerable.
- As much as we want to, no high-fives, handshakes, or hugs.
- Please stay home if you do not feel well, have a temperature, or are displaying any other symptoms of the virus.
- There will be limited restroom availability.
- Dress casually!
*Seating is first come, first serve every Sunday